Sunday, October 4, 2015

Frazetta Lord of The Savage Jungle Canaveral Plate

I was able to upload an HD video this time so the quality is a bit better. I will attempt to upload a new video each week until we get to the PROFILES IN HISTORY auction on December 11. I am simply providing an unrehearsed and very spontaneous overview of some of the key pieces in this auction. I have a very large number of "foundational" pieces so I will not be able to cover everything.

Enjoy these few minutes!

Doc Dave

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much Mike!! My life has really been blessed with great art.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doc Dave nice to see you back. I need to get one of these catalogs before it's too late. Unfortunately I cannot afford anything. But I wish you the best on your sale.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete